[texhax] Using TTF fonts

Alister Mitchell alister.mitchell at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 8 16:14:56 CEST 2011

Thanks for that.  I'll look at those docs - I knew they'd be there
somewhere, just a question of where!
I haven't investigated Xe- or Lua-TeX; perhaps I should.

All the best,

Alister

Alister J Mitchell GM3UDL
(Glasgow, Scotland)
-- Any object of non-trivial complexity is non-optimum,
   in the sense that it can be improved in some way
   (while still remaining non-optimum).
   - Donald Knuth, TUGboat Vol 29 No 2, Summer 2008