[texhax] remove the color boxes from hyperlinks...

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Sep 24 01:50:12 CEST 2010

Hi George,

texdoc hyperref (assuming you are using TeXLive)

Page 7.

citebordercolor RGB color 0 1 0 The color of the box around citations
filebordercolor RGB color 0 .5 .5 The color of the box around links to
files
linkbordercolor RGB color 1 0 0 The color of the box around normal links
menubordercolor RGB color 1 0 0 The color of the box around Acrobat
menu links
urlbordercolor RGB color 0 1 1 The color of the box around links to URLs
runbordercolor RGB color 0 .7 .7 color of border around ‘run’ links

Cheers
Alan