[texhax] chemistry in latex.

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Wed Sep 8 13:12:53 CEST 2010

Piter_ <x.piter at gmail.com>, 08.09.2010 11:57:04:
> I try to use ppchtex for drawing chemical formulas.
> But this package looks dead. Las activity on its mailing list is from 2004.
> Is it really dead and i need something else or it is in state of perfection and every body knows how to use it?
> Thanks.
> Petro

According to

    http://ctan.org/pkg/ppchtex

ppchtex is a well-devoloped ConTeXt module. It hasen't been changed for a long time because it works fine, like TeX ...

However, your subject line refers to LaTeX. If you insist on using LaTeX, I expect that, as a ConTeXt module, ppchtex won't work for you.

HTH -- Uwe.