[texhax] Who is using biblatex?

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Nov 26 03:05:51 CET 2010

Thanks Lian,

Looking at the sample bib files, they appeared to be quite different
to what I have, especially where there are multiple authors. The
different title types are interesting.

I think most of the changes I would be making are the in-text
citations which use apacite style commands. I suppose most can be
easily swapped out.

How do you handle cross-references for, example, multiple in-book, in-
proceedings, etc. references? I couldn't find anything explicit in the
documentation.

Thanks
Alan

--