[texhax] Send requests to texlive

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 13:19:34 CET 2010

2010/11/25 Diana Castillo <dianahelene at gmail.com>

> Hi can someone explain If i can install texlive on a server and then send
> files to It to be compiled from a web page and how that would be done?
> Thank you, diana
> Enviado desde mi iPhone

Yes, you can. However I guess you need more than just TeXlive.

What I have done a while ago was to set up a PHP-based webpage which took
TeX code via html form and converted it to PDF.

However I would do this not in the internet but only in an intranet since it
takes a good portion of knowledge to make such a server *really* secure. If
you want to know more, drop me a line.

Uwe

--
Uwe Ziegenhagen