[texhax] appendix numbering and page numbering

Balachander Narasimhan balchand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:58:14 CET 2010

Hi,

I have added an appendix in documentclass{report}. I want to do the
following things

1. It says it is appendix-A. But since there is only one appendix, I want to
drop the letter A in the title and in the contents
2. Appendix resets the page numbering and it starts numbering from 1 again.
I want the page numbering to be continuous till the end of the document.

Kindly help me with this.

regs
bala

--
‎"This was quite the most incredible event that has ever happened in my
life. It was almost incredible as if you fired a 15-in shell at a tissue

>From "Truth and Beauty: Aesthetics and Motivation in Science" by S.
Chandrasekar