[texhax] Distress call

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Thu May 6 05:54:21 CEST 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010 09:09:42 +0900, Cyril Niklaus <cyril.niklaus at gmail.com> said:
> You need to copy the whole log (that chinese in the black box, as you
> call it) and send it to the list

It seems that the OP had typed all that text by hand.

To Dr. Katscher:  There's no need to do that, you can copy and paste the
text.  This will also avoid any typos.  Unfortunately, I don't have
access to a Windows machine, so I cannot give step-by-step instructions
no how to copying the text.

It would be even easier to find and attach the .log file, but it might
not contain all the error messages unless TeX was being run in batch
mode.

Best,
Oleg