[texhax] Multiple documents within a document.

Ramamoorthi Bhaskar bhaskar51 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 02:52:40 CEST 2010

For a few pages (about 20, all told) I would like one piece of text to
appear on even pages, and another to appear on odd pages.  One of the
documents has linenumbers which are referred to with the \linelabel command
in the facing page document.

The two pieces of text are not the same length so one of them would spill
over, and in that case I want to both (a) reserve the option of having it
just spillover like a regular document and (b) arrange for a series of blank
pages on one side till the longer document is completely printed.

I though some version of columns or minipages would work, but what I'm able
to imagine seems unwieldy/unworkable.

Will really appreciate any ideas.

Thanks.
Bhaskar