[texhax] Problem with BIBTEX (apa-good.bst file)

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Mar 25 22:46:27 CET 2010

I have had a brief look through the author's snippets and this bst file look
to me as though it were created to suit his specific needs. As such it is not
guaranteed to meet the requirements of APA 5th, let alone 6th. I have to ask
why you are suing this apa style file and not something that is proven good
such as apacite on ctan.

http://elena.aut.ac.nz/ctan/help/Catalogue/entries/apacite.html

You could a lot of time fiddling around with finding and correcting errors of
various kinds.

Alan