[texhax] Does anybody know what's the style guide used in ASU theses/dissertations latex template file pwasu.sty

Dan vi5u0-texhax at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 11:08:32 CET 2010

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010, Zhonghai Guo wrote:

> I am using ASU theses/dissertations latex template file pwasu.sty to
> generate my thesis. When I fill the " Format Approval Sheet", what's
> the style guide I should choose ?  Thanks in advance !

There was some discussion of ASU dissertation style on this list last
year.  See the threads starting at
<http://www.tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2009-April/012191.html> and
<http://www.tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2009-May/012362.html>.  As far as
your specific question about the format approval sheet is concerned, I
guess Sharon must know the answer, if you can track her down.

--

HTH,

Dan