[texhax] create float based on longtable?

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Thu Jan 28 11:28:00 CET 2010

Dear Christoph,

it is impossible to have *floating* elements longer than a page. But as far
as I understand, you do not need those examples to float. For boxing you
could use the framed or the boites packages. Both have restrictions for
use, and those restrictions differ. (In case you need translation of the
french comments in the boites package, I can send them to you.)
For the caption and naming/referencing part I would have a look at the AMS
theorem stuff. I never used it myself, but it sounds like solving a similar
problem.

Hope this helps,

	Susan