[texhax] TeX books, was Re: question about \if

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Dec 4 20:47:32 CET 2010

Very nice, James : it is not often that a message gives
me so much amusement/pleasure !

** Phil.

(Unfortunately the proof I had in mind will not fit
in a finite space, but if you have access to any
aleph-null compressors that are AR9 compatible, I will
be happy to try to circulate it).