[texhax] help: Mirror postscript file

Sridhar M.A. mas at mylug.org
Mon Aug 9 10:35:16 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 11:15:06AM +0530, Ganesh Sharma wrote:

   >    I have some dvi files & I want to have mirror postscript files of these
   >    files.
   >
   >    Kindly explain the method of getting mirror postscript files of dvi files.

You can generate a mirrored postscript file from a dvi file thus :

   dvips -h mirr.hd input.dvi -o output.ps

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what
is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
		-- John Kenneth Galbraith