[texhax] can't produce a footnote within a footnote using the manyfoot package in Latex

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Apr 30 22:16:12 CEST 2010

[subject repeated:] can't produce a footnote within a footnote using the manyfoot package in Latex

No surprise!

(manyfoot uses the standard TeX approach of producing footnotes which does not support nesting footnotes. my answer is a sociological experiment as well ...)

However,

    http://ctan.org/pkg/bigfoot

includes (as I understand the description) an attempt at nesting footnotes. (Yet I do not know how to use it.)

HTH -- Uwe.

George Colpitts <george.colpitts at gmail.com> wortete at 30.04.2010 20:26:00: