[texhax] ?encoding? suffices in the TeX Live Adobe font TFMs

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Oct 23 12:41:50 CEST 2009

OK, thanks for the update Ulrike : I confess
I am /staggered/ that there exist drivers that
don't support virtual fonts 20 years after
DEK introduced them, but that's life !

** Phil.
--------