[texhax] help with identifying some macros

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:30:28 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:15 AM, Dan Hatton <vi5u0-texhax at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Lars Madsen wrote:
>
>> I would rename them into something like \union and \intersection, X \cap Y
>> does not make any sense.

Well then one will need to rename all their derivatives (and
pseudoderivatives) as well including \Cup and  \sqdoublecap or maybe
even \Coffeecup and \Capricorn (should we?)
Sure if we had a time machine we could give better names from the very
beginning but now we can only create a royal mess and pain

Victor