[texhax] dcolumn package

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Sun Oct 11 12:42:35 CEST 2009

jack wrote:
> Dear TeX Users,
>
> When  i have used dcolumn.sty file in the table part my sans serif font
> changed to roman font. (Example : Roman font is Times and Sans-Serif
> font is Helvetica). Anyone please advise how do change roman to
> sans-serif font when using dcolumn package.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Thanks and Regards,b
> bala

are you sure? because dcolumn works in mathmode, thus it is using the
math font instead not the text font. It might be a limitation of
dcolumn, so I'd recommend that you had a look at the siunitx package,
which apart from providing unit, also provides a feature similar to
dcolumn but much more configurable, and I think I saw a section in the
manual that solved your problem.

/daleif