[texhax] pdftex warning with hyperlinks

Thierry rhomunu-list at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 10 11:34:59 CET 2009

Hello,
in some of my projects I get this kind of message (using pdflatex):

pdfTeX warning (dest): name{Hfootnote.80} has been referenced but does not exist, replaced by a fixed one

I don't remember how I succeeded to make them disappear, but I know I did!
Hyperref.sty was concerned...

Here are (some of) the packages in my text:
ucs
inputenc with option utf8x
babel with english and french options (default french)
amsmath, amsfonts
graphicx
titlesec
calc, ifthen, textcomp
manyfoot

I have put the hyperref package after all these packages.

I will try to isolate the problem with a minimal example. But if someone has already the solution, I prefer!

I use a prerelease version of texlive2009
(I will use the release version when it will hit the CTAN mirror near me)
Thanks
Thierry