[texhax] ASU Thesis/Dissertation Style File

Toby Cubitt tsc25 at cantab.net
Sun May 3 10:04:33 CEST 2009

Sharon Baker wrote:
> If anyone is interested in using the style file for their ASU Thesis/
> Dissertation, please contact me.  I will likely be unsubscribing to
> this list for now.

Given how much stress and hard work this seems to have taken, why not
upload the style file to CTAN so others can easily find and make use of it?

Even if it's still got some rough edges, it'll be a lot easier for the
next ASU student to start from a style file that's passed the format
approval once before.

Toby