[texhax] ASU Thesis/Dissertation Style File

Sharon Baker sharon_baker at asu.edu
Sun May 3 01:01:37 CEST 2009

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to inform everyone that with the help of Peter Wilson,
and his creation of the pwasu.sty file, I have passed my final format
approval for my thesis!!  I would also like to thank Yuri Robbers and
Tom Sgouros for their help with the last few formatting changes I
needed.

If anyone is interested in using the style file for their ASU Thesis/
Dissertation, please contact me.  I will likely be unsubscribing to
this list for now.

Thank you all again for your attention and your help!

Sharon