[texhax] FW: Re: bigfoot.sty and paired footnotes

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Sun Jun 14 22:23:46 CEST 2009

ok, this will probably stay off the list. Or is there anybody reading this who likes to guess from David Kastrup files how to use his macros for "paired footnotes"? Or still (Marcel also!) guessing at an implementation without bigfoot ... ? I find this interesting, but I must do other things first ...

Marcel, regarding the example on the FU page, there is also the matter of "overriding" "single paragraph" mode for "single" footnotes, namely for long ones. This is bigfoot-specific. But do you need this? If not, I still think that the feature can be implemented with manyfoot only, without bigfoot.

-- Uwe.