[texhax] problem with bookmarks

Mancilla-David, Fernando Fernando.Mancilla-David at ucdenver.edu
Fri Jul 31 06:10:42 CEST 2009

Hello

I am a new user of Latex and I have a simple question.

When I write an email in WinEdit, say "email at domain.com," and then I convert the file into a .dvi and subsequently into a .pdf file the email address in the .pdf file shows up with a bookmark i.e., when I put the mouse over it shows a yellow box saying mailto: email at domain.com and if I click on it, it opens my email program. Do you know how I can get rid of this? That is, I want the email email at domain.com to appear just a plain text, without any bookmark.

Thank you,

Fernando Mancilla-David
Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
University of Colorado Denver
Denver, CO 80217

Tel: 303-556-6674; Fax: 303-556-2383

Email: fernando.mancilla-david at ucdenver.edu