[texhax] Examples of books written using LaTeX/TeX and related tools

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Jul 8 00:00:04 CEST 2009

On  7 Jul, 2009, at 12:14, Bo Thide' wrote:

> Hi Niall,
>
> For several years, I have had an Internet book project going where I
> use
> LaTeX (mainly memoir style) to produce a textbook called
> "Electromagnetic Field Theory".  You can download it for free from
> www.plasma.uu.se/CED/Book and see how it looks.

Very nice! Congratulations! Things look better than I expected for the
TeX & friends world.

Just a question ---what did you use for your graphics? It seems to me
that both PSTricks (which unfortunately I don't know) and pgf/TikZ
(which I'm learning) can produce them easily, but I guess you used
PSTricks, right?

Best,

Axel