[texhax] supertabular

Eilinger August eaugust at student.ethz.ch
Sat Jan 31 18:18:24 CET 2009

Dear Madam/Sir

I have only a little question concerning the package «supertabular»:
Is there a command to determine that there are, on every page, four more lines in the table.

I can solve this problem with a negative value of the command «\shrinkheight». But with this command, I can solve this problem only local. How can I do this global, with one command so that it will appear on every page?

Thanks a lot and best regards
Gust Eilinger

PS: I have been looking in google and in several forums for more than four hours but I haven't succeeded ... I also have read the documentation about the supertabular-package. But I wasn't lucky ...