[texhax] colortbl pdf problem

George Kalpakis kalpakis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:14:20 CET 2009

I am converting it through winedt with the dvi2pdf button

this is an example code

\newcommand{\rhline}%
  {\arrayrulecolor[cmyk]{1 0 0 0}\hline}

\begin{document}
\begin{tabular}%
  {|>{\columncolor{blue}\color{white}\bfseries}lr|}
 \rhline
 \rowcolor[gray]{0.8}
 \color{black} Day & \bfseries Attendance\\[2pt]\rhline
 Monday & 57 \\
 Tuesday & 11 \\
 Wednesday & 96 \\
 \rhline
 Thursday & 122 \\
 Friday & 210 \\
 Saturday & 198 \\
 Sunday & 40 \\ \rhline
 \cellcolor[gray]{0.8}\color{black} Total & 724 \\
 \rhline
\end{tabular}
\end{document}