[texhax] LaTeX3 Status Update

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Fri Feb 13 12:30:23 CET 2009

On  13 Feb, 2009, at 04:38, Morten Høgholm wrote:

> Dear LaTeX community,
>
> The LaTeX3 Team is pleased to announce the first status update for the
> LaTeX3 Project. As work progresses on the LaTeX3 codebase, we plan on
> making twice-yearly announcement covering the work we've done and the
> work we're doing. Catch the first issue on the LaTeX3 news page:
> <http://www.latex-project.org/l3news/>

Ah, these are good news! For what I see the first packages to use
expl3 code are the ones you and Will Robertson maintain (good news for
XeTeX users then); and to those packages we have to add xfrac, which
already depends on expl3, right?

We will be notified when those new versions are uploaded to TeX Live
repositories, right? For example, I use mathtools and xfrac;
therefore, I would like to know when the new versions reach TL, in
order to check that there are no reflows in my documents.

Thank you again.

Axel