[texhax] Large Project

Patrick M. Rutkowski rutski89 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 19:09:06 CET 2009

I should note that I'm using Plain TeX. (I expect some of you might
have picked up on that from my use of epsf.tex).

I'm going to try the \input method, where you keep separate chapters
in separate files; sounds like it'll work :-)

Good to know that LaTeX has plenty of ways to do this too,
\includeonly looks especially interesting.

Thanks for all the advice,
-Patrick

P.S. I really was pleasantly surprised to see this many responses,
when I only just posted the question 14 hours ago :-)