[texhax] Need a faster typesetting system

ecordy75 ecordy75 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 07:28:45 CET 2009

Dear TeX,

My Mathtype Version 6.0 with MS Word 2000 has become impossibly slow. It takes 5 minutes for a 5-page document to load with all the Mathtype images.

Fast easy typesetting is necessary for me to DO the math.
The formulae I manipulate are SO big that I have no way of organizing them practically on paper.

I have attached the conversion from Mathtype to TeX or LaTeX (I don't know which)
which Mathtype allows me.

I use a home personal computer, VAIO Sony RZ56G, Windows XP Home Media Edition 2004.

I have no money to pay anyone to typeset for me, because no one has paid me for over 8 years for anything.
(There are no jobs anywhere.  I have been unemployed for 8 years.)

Please turn my attached file (which is a very incomplete version of my paper) into a document with
the proper math symbols displayed.

Mathtype 6.0 and MS Word 2000 crash about every 7 minutes. That amounts to about 30 times a day for me.

I need to use a WYSIWYG typesetting program only.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dr. John Nahay