[texhax] Help Please: need Tex Live 2009

TUG office office at tug.org
Fri Dec 11 19:29:24 CET 2009

Dear Boumediene,

The quickest way for you to obtain the software would be to download it.
See: http://www.tug.org/texlive/

Is that possible for you?

Currently we have last year's version available on DVD. (We haven't
received the 2009 DVD's yet.) So if we send a copy, it would be the
2008 TeX Collection, fyi.

Sincerely,

Robin Laakso
TUG office