[texhax] biblatex package and Bibliography problems

Henrik Frisk frisk.h at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:08:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm close to the end of a long process of proofreading and making
corrections to may manuscript, and suddenly biblatex, which I use for my
references, prints references with crossrefs in the following way:

Bateson, Gregory. 'Cybernetic Explanation'. in: Steps to an Ecology of Mind.
2nd ed. University
of Chicago Press, 1972. pp. 405-16.

The 'in:' should be capitalized here (and was before, when I sent it off to
the proofreader a month ago). It's the same with 'internal' bibtex fields
such as 'translator':

Attali, Jacques. Noise: The Political Economy of Music. trans. by B. Massumi

After the full stop, clearly 'trans.' should be capitalized. I have no idea
how to resolve this or what I did to produce it. *Any* hints or suggestions
would be most welcome!

best,

/Henrik