[texhax] biblatex and tex4ht

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Aug 17 13:02:56 CEST 2009

On 16-Aug-09, at 2:43 AM, Christoph Haug wrote:

> you are just incredible! it works! thank you so much. this is
> wonderful!

Thanks for the nice compliments.

> this encourages me to mention two issues I encountered with oolatex
> which do not occur with htlatex:
>
> 1.
> \subsubsection* is not rendered properly. oolatex produces a

[...]

> 2.
> I have defined the following new environment for myself to have
> certain paragraphs printed in italics and in a smaller font:

[...]

> this is rendered fine with htlatex but not with ootlatex. In oolatex,

[...]

Unfortunately, I could not replicate your errors. Can you please take
a look at:

   http://tug.org/~cvr/christoph.zip

which has test.tex, test.html and test.odt. Seems like oolatex behaves
as expected.

Best regards
--
Radhakrishnan

A physicist is an atoms way of knowing about atoms.
		-- George Wald