[texhax] Page numbers with pdfpages

Vicente ZARZOSO zarzoso at i3s.unice.fr
Sat Aug 15 17:04:12 CEST 2009

    Dear TUGers,

    I'm using the 'pdfpages' package to insert PDF files into my tex
document:

    \usepackage[final]{pdfpages}
    \includepdf[pages=-, fitpaper=false, scale=0.95]{myfile.pdf}

    The original tex source file uses the standard 'book' class, with
headers showing the chapter/section names + page numbers.

    After running pdflatex, all pages of 'myfile.pdf' appear as
required, but the original page layout of the original source file, and
in particular the page numbers, are missing.

    How can I insert the pdf files while keeping the original source layout?

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Best wishes,

    - Vicente.