[texhax] Overriding page layout defaults in glossaries package

Toni Farley lukkytoni at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 08:34:59 CEST 2009

I'm using glossaries.sty to create a glossary. My glossary is two pages long. Each page has a different page style (first page style is set to empty), and page layout dimensions (\topmargin, etc.) I need to format both pages to look the same, but cannot find any information in glossaries.sty, the manual, or the web, to do this.

I suspect this is a common problem with packages. Is there some common way to override package layout settings and default to existing settings?