[texhax] Help on style

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Apr 16 01:53:25 CEST 2009

Paul,

On first glance it looks like a fairly standard article class, maybe
memoir? On the other hand it may be a highly customised journal class
specific to their publication, in which case they probably have the
class file available for authors. Of course I have no idea what
packages they might have used. Have you considered asking the editors
or the publisher?

Cheers
Alan

--