[texhax] URGENT: Will Pay for Written Style File

Sharon Baker sharon_baker at asu.edu
Wed Apr 8 19:30:58 CEST 2009

Well there you have it.  I didn't mind the whole thesis writing process (I'm
in the Applied Linguistics Masters program), but I really do loathe that I
have to go through this stupid, idiotic format approval.  This has been the
worst part of my ASU experience, knowing that I have to follow guidelines
that are completely absurd.