[texhax] [IC/Admin] Putting image *data* inside a TeX/LaTeX file?

Jorge Stolfi stolfi at ic.unicamp.br
Mon Apr 6 23:44:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

I need to create a LaTeX style for technical report covers. The cover
is to show the institution's logo, which exists only in bitmap form.

Normally I would provide the user with two files, the "report.sty" and
a "logo.eps" file. However, life would be simpler for users if they
had only one file to download.

So, is there a way to include the image pixel data (or the contents of
the "logo.eps" file) in the "report.sty" file itself? Say, within a
largish "\special" command?

Thanks, and all the best,

--stolfi

Jorge Stolfi