[texhax] ! LaTeX Error: File `tcilatex.tex' not found.

Dicle Ertan dicle.ertan at opsiyonmerkezi.com
Fri Apr 3 19:51:39 CEST 2009

Hello ProTeXt and TUG SUPPORT,

I managed to install MiKTeX and TeXnicCenter and tested it with some sample documents which came with the Beginners Guide. They worked fine with no errors and a nice PDF output.

 I then opened an existing document written in Scientific Word with a tex extension.
When I tried to "Build" the document, I got the following error:

! LaTeX Error: File `tcilatex.tex' not found.

Is this a file/package  that I should have included within the MiKTeX installation ?

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

Best Regards,

Dicle Ertan