[texhax] Character bounding boxes

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Sep 25 09:43:55 CEST 2008

I don't know if it will help, but you might like
to look at the code that GUST use to produce
their logo :

	http://www.gust.org.pl/logo.jpg

I don't remember who it was who implemented this,
but I suspect one of Staszek Wawrykiewicz <staw at gust.org.pl>,
Bogus\l aw Jackowski <bop at bop.com.pl> or Jerzy Ludwichowski
<J.Ludwichowski at uck.uni.torun.pl> would be able to advise.

Philip Taylor