[texhax] Need Help in finding a Solution....

Vasudeva vasudevalaya at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:36:33 CEST 2008

Thank you so much for the info.

However, Iam still not able to understand Why my Colors are not working.  Do
you recommend that I should reinstall MikTex 2.7?
Iam using Windows and WinEdt.  You may refer to the same examples - I had
referred in my prev mail.

Also, I need to know the Down loadable software for Circuit Diagrams in

Your help in this regard is appreciated.

Thank you,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Uwe Lück <uwe.lueck at web.de> wrote:

> At 08:07 30.09.08, Vasudeva wrote:
>  1.     Iam not able to get the font colors - all I get is plain Black Text
>> as output.
>> 2.     I would like to know the procedures or packages required for
>> incorporating Diagrams and Circuit-Diagrams
> The LaTeX Wikibook explains some essentials:
>    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Importing_Graphics
>    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Creating_Graphics
>    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Colors
> The Topical Index of the TeX Catalogue is often helpful to find out what
> packages
> serve certain purposes:
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html
> Packages are listed "by topic", with a one-line description and a link to
> get more for each.
> Packages for including graphics made outside TeX are listed here:
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#graphics
> This is about drawing using TeX:
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#charts
> And here is something about colours:
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#colour
> This is just the CTAN directory of (free) packages for drawing and
> graphics:
>    http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/
> -- Please note that many TeX users are not fond of getting
> HTML (or likewise formatted) mails since their mail programs
> show the script code instead of processing it.
> HTH -- Uwe.

With Love,

Walk in Devotion, See Through Devotion, Devotion is the only means to attain
the LORD.
Seed of Devotion is LOVE --- Love thy ALL