[texhax] implementing Information Mapping block label

Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) rjf2 at CDC.GOV
Fri Nov 28 21:04:57 CET 2008

Ah, what I like about talking thru a problem with my peers!

solution: redefine paragraph without sectioning commands.

Beauty: allows document to conform to standard LaTeX definitions of
sectioning commands
and changes them only when I usepackage{refman-InfoMap}

thanx for listening

Ron Fehd  on SAS-L:
          the macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov

\settextfraction{0.618}%default= .7 phi=0.618

\newcommand\OneSentence{The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.}

\usepackage[bookmarks   =false%SUGI style guide screen
          ,pdfsubject  ={List Processing replacement for macro do loop}%
          ,pdfkeywords ={call execute, dynamic programming,
                 source2, subroutines}%end pdfkeywords
           ,pdfstartview=FitBH%fit width of page to the window
           ,pdfusetitle%author and title
\pdfcompresslevel=9%best compression level for text and image
%end LaTeX document commands

This is the abstract.