[texhax] BibTex URL

Robert Wilson millstadtf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 23:03:12 CET 2008

I actually find the Wikipedia article on BibTeX (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BibTeX)  a useful reference on entry types. It
includes the required and optional fields for common style files. And of
course, you can look at the style file yourself to see the supported fields.
I had to write my own style file for my senior design class last year, and
boy did I get a crash course in stacks! But in terms of getting your bib to
look just right, there's nothing better.

Cheers,
Bob Wilson