[texhax] using \newenvironment

Anielkis Herrera Gonzalez aherrerag at uci.cu
Wed Nov 19 15:38:45 CET 2008

Greetings, I have a problem using \newenvironment for example with
tabbulary o tabbularx (packages used with \usepackage{})

I have this:

\newenvironment{command}
{\begin{tabulary}{420px}{|>{\columncolor[rgb]{0.8,0.9,0.8}}L|
>{\columncolor[rgb]{0.8,0.9,0.8}}L|}
\hline}
{
\hline
\end{tabulary}}

and when use it:

\begin{command}
a&b\tabularnewline
\end{command}

got this error:

! File ended while scanning use of \TY at get@body.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> git-tuto.tex

I suspect you have forgotten a `}', causing me
to read past where you wanted me to stop.
I'll try to recover; but if the error is serious,
you'd better type `E' or `X' now and fix your file.

! Emergency stop.
<*> git-tuto.tex

*** (job aborted, no legal \end found)

If I don't use it, there is no error... I'm using texlive 2008(from
Gentoo Linux)

           Ing. Anielkis Herrera González
               Desarrollador de Nova
                 Linux User #377809

        Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas
                        Cuba