[texhax] printing fonts... off topic...

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Thu May 29 22:40:58 CEST 2008

On Thu 29 May 2008 at 08:52:03 AM -0500, Alex Scorpan wrote:
> Views and prints fine on my Mac, OS 10.5.3, with Preview.
>
> You should try clearing the font caches?

At this point I think it's the print driver (or possibly pre
processing the driver data).  Because I don't have any problem
when I use my printer as a ps printer. When I use the Lexmark C534
print driver, that print copy has missing text.

Presumably other print drivers have the problem too (tm).

// George

--
George Georgalis, information system scientist <IXOYE><