[texhax] Pdf to LaTeX

Glen Newton glen.newton at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:37:25 CEST 2008

Is there any way that the LaTeX source -- by altering pdflatex -- can
be carried through to the PDF and embedded in some special PDF comment
syntax?

Only as an option of course: not by default.

Then the PDF could be processed to extract-out the original LaTeX.

I would suggest that comments in the original LaTeX not be included,
and that /includes be expanded in-line.

-Glen

-