[texhax] problems moving to a new computer and bad TeX cd

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri May 9 20:56:51 CEST 2008

David R Stoutemyer <dstout at hawaii.edu> schrieb am 08.05.2008 18:35:05:
> I am a member of TUG, and since I switched computers MiKTeX often can'
> t find common .sty files, such as verbatim.sty, listings.sty,
> fullpage.sty, etc.

[I'm not a member of any UG since mail from them would increase my confusion.]

> How can I uninstall and download a complete fresh MiKTex?

Axel has answered this sufficiently, but have you looked for `MiKTeX'
in "all programs" from the start menu? You should find it if MiKTeX has been installed
as it should be IMHO. And in installing, you might think of this HO of mine.

HTH -- Uwe.