[texhax] nested macro and counter generation

Susan Dittmar SDittmar at eureca.de
Thu May 8 13:41:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

for a LaTeX document I would like to define a macro \CREATE, which
- takes some arguments itself
- creates and accesses a counter with a name of the first argument
  concatenated with some identifying letters (I need more than one such
  counter)
- creates a macro with a name equal to the first argument, where other
  arguments of the \CREATE macro define specifics of this macro, and which
  itself takes some arguments

Such a macro would greatly reduce duplicated code in a document I'm writing
currently, but unfortunately it's far beyond my skills :-(

Any pointers as to how to solve this problem would be very welcome,

	Susan