[texhax] Please don't feed the birds

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Thu Mar 27 07:46:00 CET 2008

Is the sign intended to help the birds,
or help the restaurant owners and customers ?
I would far prefer to dine at a restaurant
where feeding the birds (with appropriate food)
is encouraged.

** Phil.
--------