[texhax] Continued from previous post...

James Smith james.smith at aleph-one.com
Thu Mar 20 01:24:17 CET 2008

done it again (it's copying a pasting that does it)...

Anyway, I'm happy with what I have, I think, although I may yet find a
way to adjust the vertical spacing to match amsthm precisely, but not

\chapter{First chapter}

Some text then two exercises...
A combination of these results leads to the slightly stronger result, as
First answer.
Second exercise.
First answer.
Some more text and then another exercise...
Third exercise.
Last bit of text.

Thanks again for your help, always appreciated :)

Kind regards,