[texhax] font thickness

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Jun 9 14:30:13 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
<eduardo at kalinowski.com.br> wrote:
> Karl Berry wrote:
>> Many millions of pages have been printed using Computer Modern without
>> any hue and cry from "press people", so I am a bit skeptical.
>>
> ... and not only in profissional press, but also in domestic 300 dpi
> laserprinters and inkjets, and the font is perfectly drawn and readable.

That is correct.  I too live in Trivandrum as the OP and haven't
encountered any kind of resistance from the "press people" when I
approached them for printing many manuals typeset using CMR.  Indeed,
St Joseph's Press (the best in Trivandrum) is a TeX aware print house!

Best regards

--
Radhakrishnan