[texhax] Quick question about page layout

David Kaplan dkaplan at education.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 5 16:41:26 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm a relative newcomer to LaTeX and I have a very simple question.  I
have an article accepted to an online journal (that provides no
typesetting help and never heard of LaTeX), and they want 1.5 inch
margins all around.  The paper is letter size, and there are footnotes,
which I believe must be within those margins.  No headers or page
numbers, but I have already handled that.

What are the set of commands I need in the preamble that will accomplish

Thanks in advance,

David Kaplan, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Psychology
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Educational Sciences, Room, 1061
1025 W. Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53706

email: dkaplan at education dot wisc dot edu
Phone: 608-262-0836